E1725A Agilent Analyzer
The E1725A is a used analyzer from Agilent. Analyzers are key tools to test electronic equipment in the engineering, medical, automotive, and technological industries. Use analyzers for monitoring the performances of many different types of electronic devices. You may need analyzers for the measurement of components such as audio spectrums, voltages and currents, signals, and frequencies.
- Keysight Agilent HP E1421A C-size VXI Mainframe
- RadiSys EPC-7 System Controller
- RadiSys EXM-13A True Color SVGA Video Controller Card
- RadiSys EXM-22 High Speed GPIB Expansion Module
- Option 141 E1741A Time Internal Analyzer Software v2.51
- Option 147 E1747A Timing Pattern Analysis Software v2.51
- RadiSys EPConnect Software v4.2
- 1036 MB HD
- 32 MB RAM
- Windows 3.11
The Agilent E1725A is an Analyzer.