E1725B Agilent Analyzer
The E1725B is a used analyzer from Agilent. Analyzers are key tools to test electronic equipment in the engineering, medical, automotive, and technological industries. Use analyzers for monitoring the performances of many different types of electronic devices. You may need analyzers for the measurement of components such as audio spectrums, voltages and currents, signals, and frequencies.
- Keysight Agilent HP E1421B C-size VXI Mainframe
- RadiSys EPC-7 System Controller w/ EXM-13A True Color SVGA Video Controller Card
- Keysight Agilent HP E1740A Time Internal Analyzer 2-slot C-size VXI card
- Option 141 E1741A Time Internal Analyzer Software v2.51
- Option 147 E1747A Timing Pattern Analysis Software v2.51
- RadiSys EPConnect Software v4.2
- 500 MB HD
- 16 MB RAM
- Windows 3.11
The Keysight Agilent HP E1725B Time Interval Analyzer consists of a H-PE1421B VXI Mainframe with option 243 (Clock SW), an Keysight Agilent HP E1740A Time Interval Analyzer plug-in module and a RadiSys Corporation EXM-13A Plug-In module (EPC-7).