E1725C Agilent Analyzer
The E1725C is a used analyzer from Agilent. Analyzers are key tools to test electronic equipment in the engineering, medical, automotive, and technological industries. Use analyzers for monitoring the performances of many different types of electronic devices. You may need analyzers for the measurement of components such as audio spectrums, voltages and currents, signals, and frequencies.
- Built in FFT displays jitter spectrum for quick problem location
- Multiple display options allow analysis of data from different views
- Highest performance Keysight Agilent HP time interval analyzer
- Time-interval resolution (single-shot): <100 ps RMS
- Output measurements per second: 6,500 (VXI shared memory available)
- Maximum continuous measurements per second: Up to 80 million
- Frequency range (extension): up to 150 MHz
- Single-shot frequency resolution: 10-digits
- Memory size: 512K
- Microsoft and Windows are U.S. registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation
The Keysight Agilent HP E1725C time interval analyzer combines a fast measurement sampling rate with a large 512K memory and advanced analysis capabilities. Optional software packages, purchased separately or as options with the Keysight Agilent HP E1725C, tailor the instrument for specific applications. With the Keysight Agilent HP E1725C, you can take measurements and perform analysis on data storage devices, SONET/SDH tributary jitter, clock jitter, and network synchronization measurements. The Keysight Agilent HP E1725C is designed for benchtop use and integrates the high-performance Keysight Agilent HP E1740A Time Interval Analyzer Module with an external Omnibook laptop computer running Microsoft® Windows® 3.1 or Windows 98. The Windows interface streamlines setup and provides control of parameters. Built in histograms, window margin analysis, and statistical functions speed access to results.