E3610A Agilent DC Power Supply
The E3610A is a 30 W, 15 V, 2 A, DC Power Supply from Agilent. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Single output with dual range
- Range 1: 0-8V, 0-3A
- Range 2: 0-15V, 0-2A
- Power: 30 W
- Ripple & Noise from 20 Hz to 20 MHz
- Voltage RMS: 200 µV
- Peak-to-Peak: 2 mV
- Load & Line Regulation: 0.01% + 2 mV
- Meter Resolution: Voltage: 10 mV; Current: 10 mA
- Constant voltage (CV) and Constant Current (CC) modes
- Digital voltage and current meters
- Low noise and excellent regulation
- 10 turn voltage and current adjust potentiometers
The Agilent E3610A 30W single-output power supplies feature separate digital-panel meters for monitoring voltage and current simultaneously, giving you precise reading and control capability. It also features 10-turn potentiometers for accurate adjustment of voltage and current output settings. These popular 30-watt bench supplies are designed for general laboratory use. The constant-voltage, constant-current output allows operation as either a voltage or current source. The changeover occurs automatically, based on the load. For higher output voltages, supplies can be connected in series. The Agilent HP E3600-series of low-cost benchtop power supplies give you the performance of system power supplies without the high price. All Agilent E3600 family members give you clean power with dependable regulation and fast transient response.