E3630A Agilent DC Power Supply
The E3630A is a 35 W, 20 V, 0.5 A, DC Power Supply from Agilent. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Range 1: 0-6V, 0-2.5A
- Range 2: 0-20V and 0 to -20V, 0-0.5A
- 35 W triple output
- Constant voltage (CV) and Current limit (CL) modes (±20V)
- Constant voltage (CV) and Current foldback (CF) modes (+6V)
- Low noise and excellent regulation
- Digital voltage and current meters
- Output tracking
An auto-tracking feature of the Agilent HP E3630A lets you use one voltage control to adjust the +20 V and -20 V outputs simultaneously. The outputs track each other to within 1 percent, making it easy to adjust the power supply circuits requiring balanced voltages.