E4402B Agilent Spectrum Analyzer
The E4402B is a 3 GHz Spectrum Analyzer from Agilent.
- Frequency Range: 9 kHz to 3 GHz
- ± 0.4 dB overall amplitude accuracy
- -166 dBm sensitivity, with internal preamp, +16 dBm TOI
- Rugged and portable for lab grade performance in the field
- One-millisecond RF sweep time, 45 measurements per second
- RMS, peak, neg peak, quasi-peak detetors
- 1 Hz digital-resolution bandwidth filter and preamplifier (optional)
- Variable sweep (trace points) from 2 to 8192
- Segmented sweep for up to 32 discontinuous spans in one sweep
The Agilent E4402B`s flexible platform design enables R&D, manufacturing, and field service engineers to customize the product to meet specific testing needs and to upgrade the product with new features when required. The Agilent E4402B products' selection of one button measurement solutions combined with its easily navigable user interface and performance in speed allows engineers to spend less time testing and more time designing, building, and trouble shooting components and products.