E4405B Agilent Spectrum Analyzer
The E4405B is a 13.2 GHz Spectrum Analyzer from Agilent. A spectrum analyzer measures the power of spectrums of known and unknown signals. Spectrum analyzers collect information such as the magnitude of an input signal compared to its frequency. As a frequency analyzer, spectrum analyzers’ main use is to document and analyze electrical input signals as well as spectral compositions of other signals.
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 13.2 GHz
- Rugged and portable for lab grade performance in the field
- One-millisecond RF sweep time, 45 measurements per second
- RMS, peak, neg peak, quasi-peak detectors
- ± 0.4 dB overall amplitude accuracy
- -166 dBm sensitivity, with internal preamp, +12.5 dBm TOI
- Variable sweep (trace points) from 2 to 8192
- Segmented sweep for up to 32 discontinuous spans in one sweep
The Agilent E4405B selection of one button measurement solutions combined with its easily navigable user interface and performance in speed allows engineers to spend less time testing and more time designing, building, and trouble shooting components and products.