E4411B Agilent Spectrum Analyzer
The E4411B is a 1.5 GHz Spectrum Analyzer from Agilent. A spectrum analyzer measures the power of spectrums of known and unknown signals. Spectrum analyzers collect information such as the magnitude of an input signal compared to its frequency. As a frequency analyzer, spectrum analyzers’ main use is to document and analyze electrical input signals as well as spectral compositions of other signals.
- Frequency range: 9 kHz-1.5 GHz
- Multiformat RF power measurement suite
- Four-millisecond RF sweep time
- ±1.1 dB overall amplitude accuracy
- Large, high-resolution, color VGA display
- Rugged, portable, weather-resistant package
- Five-minute warm up
- Built-in help button
The Agilent E4411B general-purpose portable spectrum analyzer provides basic spectrum analysis, with the speed and accuracy you need.