E4413A Agilent RF Sensor
The E4413A is a used 26.5 GHz 0.2 Watt RF Sensor from Agilent. Electronic test equipment sensors measure the power of waveforms, such as multi-tone and modulated radiofrequency (RF) waveforms. Sensors gather highly accurate modulation measurements using diode detectors.
- Fast measurement speed, up to 400 readings per second with the Keysight Agilent HP E4416A
- Wide dynamic range (-70 dBm to +20 dBm)
- Frequency range from 50 MHz to 26.5 GHz and special options to 33 GHz
- Calibration factors, linearity and temperature compensation data stored in EEPROM
- Excellent SWR for reducing mismatch uncertainty
- Accurate calibration and traceability to NIST
- Compatible with EPM (Agilent N1913A/ 14A, E4418B/ 19B), EPM-P (Agilent E4416A/ 17A) and P-series (Agilent N1911A/ 12A) power meters
The Agilent E4413A Diode Power Sensor, with wide dynamic range, is designed for use with the EPM and EPM-P series Power Meters for power measurements on CW signals from 50 MHz to 26.5 GHz. The Agilent E4413A power sensor provides extremely low SWR to minimize the source and sensor mismatch errors. Also, for comprehensive error correction, the calibration factors, linearity and temperature error-correction information are stored in EEPROM.