E4419B Agilent RF Power Meter
The E4419B is a used RF Power Meter from Agilent. Radio frequency (RF) power meters are the electronic test equipment of choice to collect information, analyze RF power, and display information in an easy-to-read digital format. Engineers use RF power meters to measure and document pulsed RF signals, noise-like signals, and pseudorandom signals..
- True dual-channel power meter - two simultaneous power readings
- Fast measurement speed (up to 100 readings per second, over the GPIB, with E-series sensors)
- Speed improvement of x2 using the 8480 series power sensor (compared to the 437B)
- No range-switching delays with 8480 series sensors, and only one fast-range switching point with E-series sensors
- Code compatibility with 438A power meter
- GPIB and RS232 connector for remote control of all functions
- Internal rechargeable battery option provides up to 4 hours continuous use (option 001)
The Agilent E4419B Power Meter is an economical, high-performance, dual-channel, programmable power meter.