- Frequency range: 250 kHz-3 GHz
- Underrange: 100 kHz
- Resolution: 0.01 Hz
- Power requirements: 90 to 254 V; 50, 60, or 400 Hz; 200 W maximum
- Flexible architecture, upgrade paths for options
- Choice of electronic or mechanical attenuator
- Superior level accuracy
- Wideband FM and Phase Modulation, AM and Pulse Modulation
- Step sweep (frequency, power and list)
- Built-in function generator
- Lightweight, rack-mountable
The Agilent E4421B ESG-A Signal generator offers excellent in-channel performance with superior quality, reliability and worldwide support. The first in a new generation of signal generators, the Agilent E4421B provides excellent frequency and level control, along with wide analog modulation capabilities. The E4421B is ideally suited to meet the demanding requirements of today's receiver test, component test and local oscillator applications.
Standard Agilent Technologies ESG family RF signal generators incorporate a broad array of capabilities for testing both analog and digital communications systems. Adding flexible options provides a test solution that will evaluate the performance of a communication system to the requirements of nearly all current and proposed air interface standards. Many test functions can be customized to meet the needs of proprietary and other nonstandard wireless protocols as well. You can configure your instrument to address a wide variety of tests—from altering nearly every aspect of a digital signal or signal operating environment, to creating experimental signals. This flexibility, along with an architecture that accepts future enhancements makes the ESG family an excellent choice for wireless communications system testing now and in the future.
|Manufacturer||Agilent, HP, Keysight|