E4432A Agilent RF Generator
The E4432A is a 3 GHz RF Generator from Agilent. An RF generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A “sweep” is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use RF signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- Frequency range: 250 kHz-3 GHz
- Resolution: 0.01 Hz
- Switching Speed Modulation On: <45 ms, typical Modulation Off: <35 ms, typical
- Accuracy: Same as timebase 1Analog only RF Signal Generators are also available. See ESG Series Analog RF Signal
- Generators. Sweep Modes
- Operating modes Step: frequency & power, and arbitrary list
- Dwell Time: 2 ms to 60 sec
- Number of Points: 2 to 401 Internal Reference Oscillator
- Stability Standard (typical) High Stability (Opt 1E5) Aging Rate <±2 ppm/yr <±0.1 ppm/yr or <± 0.0005 ppm/day after 45 days
- Temperature <±1 ppm <±0.05 ppm, typical (0° to 55° C)
- Line Voltage <±0.1 ppm <±0.002 ppm, typical (+5%, -10%) (+5%, -10%)
- Timebase Reference Output Frequency: 10 MHz Amplitude: >0.35 Vrms into 50 ohm load
- Flexible, expandable architecture with upgrade path for options
- Electronic attenuator, built-in function generator, superior level accuracy, and step sweep (frequency, power and list)
- Built-in digital modulation formats for DECT, GSM, NADC, PDC, PHS, and TETRA (Option UN3/UN4)
- External analog I and Q inputs
- Versatile data generation with burst capabilities
- Wideband AM
The Agilent E4432A digital RF signal generator provides a wide range of digital modulation capabilities, in addition to a comprehensive feature set and excellent analog performance. The first in a new generation of signal generators, it provides excellent modulation accuracy and stability, as well as unprecedented level accuracy. It is ideally suited to meet the demanding requirements of today's digital receiver test, component test and local oscillator applications.
The innovative design of the Agilent E4432A provides a flexible architecture that can be tailored to meet the changing demands of evolving markets. Lower initial cost, high reliability and a two-year calibration cycle, all minimize the cost of ownership. The Agilent E4432A digital generator is designed for long-term dependability, which maximizes production throughput and uptime.
The image is a representation of selection. See specifications for product details.