E4432B Agilent RF Generator
The E4432B is a 3 GHz RF Generator from Agilent. An RF generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A “sweep” is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use RF signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- Frequency range: 250 kHz to 3 GHz
- RF modulation bandwidth up to 35 MHz
- Optional dual arbitrary waveform generator and/or real-time I/Q baseband generator
- 40 MHz sample rate and 14-bit I/Q resolution
- 1 Msample (4 MB) memory for waveform playback and 1 Msample (4 MB) memory for waveform storage
- Custom digital modulation (>15 variations of FSK, MSK, PSK, and QAM), AM, FM, phase modulation, pulse modulation, and step/list sweep (frequency and power)
The Agilent E4432B RF signal generator sets a new price-performance level by offering excellent spectral purity and digital modulation capabilities that are ideal for general-purpose research and development, manufacturing or troubleshooting applications. Providing a comprehensive feature set, the Agilent E4432B generates standard and custom digital modulation formats, filtering and burst shapes, as well as versatile analog modulation, with superior quality, reliability and worldwide support.