E4440A Agilent Spectrum Analyzer
- Frequency: 3 Hz to 26.5 GHz, External mixers to 325 GHz
- Maximum Analysis Bandwidth: 80 MHz
- Bandwidth Options: 10 standard, 40, 80 MHz
- DANL @1 GHz: -169 dBm
- Phase Noise @1 GHz (10 kHz offset): -118 dBc/Hz
- Phase Noise @1 GHz (1 MHz offset): -147 dBc/Hz
- Overall Amplitude Accuracy: ±0.19 dB
- TOI @1 GHz (3rd Order Intercept): +19 dBm
- Maximum Dynamic Range 3rd Order @1 GHz: 116 dB
- Standard Attenuator Range: 70 dB
- Standard Attenuator Step: 2 dB
The Agilent E4440A offers high-performance spectrum analysis, up to 26.5 GHz, with powerful one-button measurements, a versatile feature set, and a leading-edge combination of flexibility, speed, accuracy, and dynamic range.
From millimeter wave and phase noise measurements to spur searches and modulation analysis, the PSA Series offers unique and comprehensive high-performance solutions to R&D and manufacturing engineers in cellular and emerging wireless communications, aerospace, and defense.