E5071C Agilent Network Analyzer
The E5071C is an 8.5 GHz Network Analyzer from Agilent. A network analyzer is a powerful instrument that measures linear characteristics of radio frequency devices with unparalleled accuracy. A range of industries use network analyzers to test equipment, measure materials, and monitor the integrity of signals.
Have an E5071C you are interested in selling? We're interested in buying it!
Go here to get an offer on this unit and any other test equipment you might want to sell.
- 2- or 4-port, 50 ohm, S-parameter test set
- Protect your investment with upgradability across all of the options
- Wide dynamic range: > 123 dB dynamic range at test port (typical)
- Fast measurement speed: 39 ms @ full 2-port cal, 1601 points
- High temperature stability: 0.005 dB/°C
- Low trace noise: 0.004 dB RMS @ 70 kHz IFBW
- Output Power: 10 dBm
- Harmonics: -25 dBc
- Noise Floor: -131 dBm
- Best Speed at 201 Point, 1 Sweep: 5 ms
- Integrated 2- and 4-ports with balanced measurements
- Improve accuracy, yield and margins with wide dynamic range 130 dB, fast measurement speed 8 ms and excellent temperature stability 0.005 dB/°C
- Balance Measurements
- Mixers/Frequency Converters
The Agilent E5071C ENA Series Network Analyzer offers the highest RF performance and fastest speed in its class, with a wide frequency range and versatile functions. The Agilent E5071C is the ideal solution for manufacturing and R&D engineers evaluating RF components and circuits for frequency range up to 20 GHz.
The Agilent E5071C ENA Series Network Analyzer has flexible configurations and you can select the number or ports, frequency and bias teas to fit your application. And the Agilent E5071C provides upgradability across all of the options at any time without changing serial number, for both software and hardware options. The Agilent E5071C network analyzer provides flexibility as you plan for future investments.
Agilent’s E5071C ENA network analyzers deliver new standards in speed, accuracy and versatility for RF network analysis. Designed with a wide range of measurement capability to meet multiple network analysis needs, the ENA offers efficiency and flexibility for both manufacturing and R&D applications in industries such as wireless communication, automotive, semiconductor, and medical.