E5346A Agilent Probe Adapter
The E5346A is a probe adapter from Agilent.
- 34 channels: 32 single-ended data, 2 single-ended clock
- 3.0 pF equivalent load capacitance
- Equivalent to the logic analyzer data rate the probe is attached to
- Measure signals with as little as 500 mV p-p signal amplitude
- Provides convenient, reliable connection to target through Mictor connector
- Mictor connector is easy to incorporate into your design, Keysight Agilent HP number 1252-7431 or AMP number 2-767004-2
- Can be used with support shroud
- Logic analyzers with 40-pin cable connectors Logic Analyzer Cable Connectors
- Support shrouds available for board thickness to 0.12 inches
- 38-pin Mictor footprint
The Keysight Agilent HP E5346A Mictor probe provides a convenient and reliable connection to your target through a Mictor connector designed into your target. Route your signals of interest to the location containing the Mictor connector and when you are ready to measure these signals simply plug-in the Mictor probe. These probes can be used with a support shroud in environments where accidental unplugging of the probe is a concern. This probe can be used with any Agilent logic analyzer with a 40-pin cable connector.