- Operating frequency range: E7515A-504: 300 MHz to 3.8 GHz; E7515A-506: 300 MHz to 6.0 GHz
- Frequency setting resolution: 100 kHz
- Voltage and frequency: 100/120/220/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, nominal
- Power consumption (instrument with 2 TRXs): 1100 W max
- Stable, bidirectional data throughput at 300 Mbps downlink (DL) / 50 Mbps uplink (UL)
- Category 4/6 support with two independent 100 MHz RF transceivers enabling multiple cells, carrier aggregation, up to 4x2 MIMO, and integrated fading
- Receiver test capabilities including flexible channel definitions and closed-loop testing, and trusted X-Series measurement applications for transmitter testing
- Frequency Division Duplex (FDD) and Time Division Duplex (TDD) options
- Complies with European EMC Directive 2004/108EC
- IEC/EN 61326-1
- CISPR Pub 11 Group 1, class A
- AX/NZS CISPR 11
- This ISM device complies with Canadian ICES-001
- South Korean Class A EMC declaration: This equipment is Class Asuitable for professional use and is for use in electromagnetic environments outside of the home.
The Keysight UXM is a highly-integrated signaling test set created for functional and RF design validation in the 4G era and beyond. It provides the integrated capabilities you need to test the newest designs, delivering LTEAdvanced category 6 now and handling more complex requirements later.
Evaluate true CA performance with stable, bidirectional data throughput for up to 5CC1downlink and 2CC uplink, including support for FDD-TDD mixed CA, LTE-U/LAA and CSAT, and 256 QAM downlink
Realistically test data performance and reduce bench-top complexity with built-in applications server, integrated independent fading for each carrier, and DL MIMO up to 8×4
Find throughput faults sooner with unique receiver-test capabilities such as flexible yet easy-to-configure channel allocation and closed-loop testing.
The Keysight E7515A is a wireless test set with the latest in cutting edge competencies. It delivers LTE-Advanced (LTE-A) Pro data rates up to 1 Gbps and has the capability to take on even more should the need arise. The Keysight, formerly Agilent E7515A comes with a variety of top of the line features.
|Manufacturer||Agilent, HP, Keysight|