E9301A Agilent RF Sensor
The E9301A is a used 6 0.1 Watt RF Sensor from Agilent. Electronic test equipment sensors measure the power of waveforms, such as multi-tone and modulated radiofrequency (RF) waveforms. Sensors gather highly accurate modulation measurements using diode detectors.
- Measure the average power of all modulation formats
- Wide dynamic range (-60 dBm to +20 dBm) and frequency range 10 MHz to 6 GHz
- High maximum power specification
- Low SWR for reducing mismatch uncertainty
- Calibration factors linearity and temperative compensation data stored in EEPROM
- Fast measurement speeds (up to 400 readings per second with the Keysight Agilent HP E4416A)
- Compatible with EPM (Agilent N1913A/ 14A, E4418B/ 19B), EPM-P (Agilent E4416A/ 17A) and P-series (Agilent N1911A/ 12A) power meters
The Agilent E9301A is designed for use with the EPM and EPM-P series power meters for measurements on all types of signals, from complex digital modulation formats, such as W-CDMA, CDMA (IS-95), TDMA and OFDM, to multi-tone and CW signals. Also, for comprehensive error correction, the sensor's calibration factors, linearity and temperature compensation data are stored in EEPROM.