E9325A Agilent RF Sensor
The E9325A is a used 18 GHz 0.1 Watt RF Sensor from Agilent. Electronic test equipment sensors measure the power of waveforms, such as multi-tone and modulated radiofrequency (RF) waveforms. Sensors gather highly accurate modulation measurements using diode detectors.
- 300 kHz video bandwidth, ideal for GSM, EDGE and NADC applications
- Fast measurement speed, up to 1000 corrected readings per second, via the GPIB
- Wide dynamic range
- Calibration factors, linearity, temperature and bandwidth correction stored in EEPROM
- Precision type-N connector as standard
- Operates with the EPM-P (Agilent E4416A/ 17A) series and P-Series (Agilent N1911A/ 12A) power meters
The Agilent E9325A Peak and Average Sensor covers the frequency range 50 MHz to 18 GHz, 300 kHz video bandwidth and a power range of -65 to +20 dBm. The unit has a maximum power of +23 dBm average.