EDM-1002B Spirent Communication Analyzer
- Spirent EDM-1002B: 10/100/1000 Dual Media, 2 port Module
- CPU memory 512 MB per port pair
- SFP laser wavelengths: 850nm, 1310nm, 1550nm
- Signal rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps and 1 Gbps
- Series 1000 for cost effective scalable Layer 2 and Layer 3 functional, routing protocol emulation performance and conformance test requirements
- Up to 144 ports of 10/100/1000 Mbps or 1GbE supported in a 9 rack mount unit chassis Up to 32,767 customizable transmit streams per port
- Hot swappable test modules Up to six users per test module and many users per chassis all sharing a single test software license
- Full IPv4/IPv6 dual stack support
- Use Series 1000 modules combined with the SPT-5000A or SPT-9000A chassis to achieve high volume production testing where high-density, low cost Ethernet ports are required
- Benchmark network device scalability and limitations at a cost effective price
- Develop and test your device in the lab with the Series 1000 or Series 2000 test modules, then carry them to your customer site installed in an SPT-2000A portable chassis to prove your device’s performance.
- Compare and validate network equipment to determine the suitability of a specific application prior to deployment
- Ensure the performance of advanced network devices.
- Such features encompass total host/client capacities and throughput, QoS class prioritization, SLA bandwidth verification, VLAN tagging and dozens of routing protocols, scalability protocols and performance metrics.
Now you can create and execute more complex test cases in less time with the same resources – and scale tests higher while debugging problems faster. The results: lower CAPEX and OPEX, faster time to market, greater market share and higher profitability.
Spirent TestCenter offers a variety of test modules and a high-density chassis or a portable chassis for all Ethernet technology testing needs. Spirent TestCenter provides functional, performance, system and conformance test capability from Layer 2 through Layer 7 on a single test module. There are Series 1000 and Series 2000 modules with copper only, fiber only or dual media interfaces. Gigabit Ethernet port density ranges from 2 ports with dual media interfaces to 144 ports in a single chassis.
All Spirent TestCenter modules can test intelligent high-density enterprise switches and routers at an economical price. The Spirent TestCenter platform has broad technology coverage. Each port can generate realistic traffic at different layers and analyze specific metrics for each layer. Spirent TestCenter modules can simultaneously correlate data plane tests with control plane traffic such as routing to provide the most realistic performance measurements.
Spirent TestCenter with Inspire Architecture provides a quantum leap in productivity over traditional test tools. The Series 1000 Gigabit Ethernet test modules suit customers seeking cost effective, high density Layer 2/Layer 3 scalability with routing and conformance test capabilities.
The Series 1000 modules support up to 16,384 streams per port. These attributes make the Series 1000 test modules a cost effective solution for production test environments or in research and development environments where high scalability performance testing is not required.
The image is for reference only. See product specification for details.