EMI-NF-AMP Tektronix Amplifier
The EMI-NF-AMP is an amplifier from Tektronix.
- Wideband amplifier with 20 dB gain
- Works with EMI-NF-PROBE (TEKBOX TBPS01) magnetic field and electric field probes
- Radiated EMC measurement
- RF immunity testing
- Contactless (load free) relative measurement of RF signal chains
- Contactless (load free) relative measurement of oscillators, modulators, etc.
- Input 50 Ω, SMA
- Output 50 Ω, SMA
- Nominal supply voltage 4.5 – 5 V, typical. 110 mA, Mini-USB-B connector
- Maximum supply voltage 5.5 V
- Maximum input power + 10 dBm
- 1 dB output compression point at 2 GHz: +20 dBm
- 3rd order output intercept point at 2 GHz: Pin = 0 dBm/tone, Δf = 10 MHz: +35 dBm
- Reverse isolation S12, 0.1…6 GHz: 23 dB
- Noise figure at 2 GHz: 4.5 . . . 5 dB
The Tektronix EMI-NF-AMP is the TEKBOX TBWA2. This 20 dB wideband amplifier is for radiated emissions EMC pre-compliance measurements. This amplifier can be used with the EMI-NF-PROBE probes to increase the dynamic range of the measurements.