ES2000P NF Corporation AC Source
The ES2000P is a 2000 VA AC Source from NF Corporation. AC Sources supply AC voltage and current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. applications include Research, Design, ATE applications, and QA to name a few.
- 2 kVA
- Three Phase Slave
- Component style allows expansion after being introduced
- Cabinet style is compact and requires small installation space
- AC output voltage: 0 to 150 V/0 to 300 V, Frequency: 5 Hz to 1100 Hz
- DC output voltage: 0 to + 203 V/0 to + 406 V
- Voltage dips, voltage variations, simultaneous sweeping of frequency and voltage
- Equipped with measurement function, protective circuit, remote sensing, and AGC function. External input available and peak current of 3.5 times of maximum RMS value can be supplied
- Software (Immunty Test Software 2010 ES0406C) that performs low frequency immunity test of IEC standard is available
- Performs power source harmonic measurement and various simulations. Furthermore, it can be used as CVCF for anechoic chamber or production line
- Voltage Dips, Short Interruptions, and Voltage Variations Tests
- Harmonic Current Measurement and Flicker Measurement
- Simulation with Arbitrary Waveforms
- For node connection tests in photovoltaic power generation systems
- As CVCF for anechoic chambers and for production lines
- For conversion into voltage and frequency suitable for the destination of export
- For inverter- and motor-related tests
- As power source for testing devices in aircraft
The NF Corporation ES2000P is part of the P-STATION/ES Series Programmable AC/DC Power Source products that can simulate power supply environments. Performance, functionality, compact and lightweight profiles, and ease of use are emphasized in this series. Single-phase and three-phase systems can be built by combining P-STATION/ES-Series products. A single-phase system is built with the ES2000S single-phase master as its base and ES2000B boosters added to obtain output power ranging from 2kVA to 20kVA.
A three-phase system can be built with one ES2000U three-phase master and 2 ES2000P three-phase slaves as its base. By adding ES2000B boosters to each phase, the system can have output power ranging from 6kVA to a maximum of 60kVA. Because the output voltage has low waveform distortion and features a stable voltage level and frequency, it is suitable for the power supplied in performance testing of electronic devices and EMC measurements.