- Frequency range 9 kHz to 30 MHz
- V-network in line with CISPR, EN, VDE, ANSI
- Impedance (50 µH + 5Ω)//50Ω (magnitude and phase) in line with CISPR16-1-2:2006
- Continuous current up to 4 x 25 A
- Short time current (max. 2 min.) up to 4 x 50 A
- Artificial hand and PE simulation network
- Air-core design
- Remote control via TTL levels (compatible with the R&S®EMI test receivers)
The R&S®ESH2-Z5 four-line V-network meets the requirements of CISPR 16-1-2, VDE 0876 and ANSI C63.4 for V-networks with impedance in the frequency range 9 kHz to 30 MHz. It is used to measure RFI voltages on AC supply connections of EUTs and is based on air-core inductances. It contains an artificial hand as well as a PE simulating network that can be bypassed.
The maximum continuous current on all four connectors is 25 A. Up to two minutes, the maximum short-time current is 4 x 50 A. A built-in fan with its own AC supply provides automatically controlled or permanent cooling, whichever is required.
To allow it to be connected to the AC supply network and to the EUT, the R&S®ESH2-Z5 V-network is provided with five-way Cekon-type connectors. For single-phase applications, an additional Schuko-type connector is available on the front panel (max. continuous current 2 x 16 A).
The permissible operating voltage is 250 V rms (voltage to neutral in a three-phase system).
The phase of the V-network can be manually selected by means of a front panel switch or automatically via TTL control inputs which are compatible with the majority of Rohde & Schwarz test receivers. Various control cables are available for uses such as inside a shielded room.
|Manufacturer||Rohde & Schwarz|