ESHS30 Rohde & Schwarz Receiver
The ESHS30 is a used 30 MHz Receiver from Rohde & Schwarz. Engineers use electromagnetic interference (EMI) receivers during compliance regulation testing. An EMI receiver is a device that can measure several different characteristics of radio signals as well as calibrate radiofrequency (RF) attenuators and signal generators.
- Frequency Range: 9 kHz to 30 MHz
- Level measurement range: -36 to +137 dBµV
- Frequency resolution: 10 Hz
- Comply with CISPR 16-1, VDE 0876 and ANSI C63.2
- Wide dynamic range
- High measuring accuracy
- Five preselection filters
- Battery or AC supply
- Parallel detectors for average, peak and quasi-peak indication
- Macros for automatic test runs
- For measurements to European Standards 55011 to 55022, ETS, FCC, VCCI and VDE 0871 to 0879
The Rohde & Schwarz ESHS30 is a double-conversion heterodyne receiver covering the frequency range from 9 kHz to 30 MHz. It can be manually operated, featuring high frequency resolution and accuate level indication, both average and quasi-peak.