ESIB26 Rohde & Schwarz Receiver
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 26.5 GHz
- Very high sensitivity: NF typ. 10 dB
- Excellent large-signal immunity: 1 dB comp.; +10 dBm
- Low measurement uncertainty: < 1 dB up to 1 GHz
- High measurement speed and result processing: min. meas. time 100 µs
- Low inherent noise: <-3 dBµV
- Correct weighting of pulses in accordance with CISPR 16-1-1 and VDE 0876
- All commercial and military standards such as CISPR, EN, ETS, FCC, VDE, ANSI, VCCI, MIL-STD, VG, DEF-STAN, etc
- Bright 24 cm LC color display
- Analog level display for each detector (parallel operation)
- Split-screen display for detailed analysis
- Receiver-oriented operating concept allowing manual operation
- Internal test routines for automated and interactive EMI measurements
The ESIB26 is outstanding for its low inherent noise, high intermodulation suppression and low SSB phase noise. Moreover, the ESIB provides all test routines offered by modern spectrum analyzers, such as noise measurement, phase noise measurement, channel and adjacent-channel power measurement as well as time-domain measurement.
The ESIB carries out measurements in conformance with all commercial and military EMI standards such as CISPR, EN, VDE, ANSI, FCC, BS, ETS, VCCI, MIL-STD, VG, DEF-STAN, DO 160 and GAM EG 13. It goes without saying that the ESIB family complies with the basic standard, i.e. CISPR 16-1-1 or VDE 0876, which places stringent requirements on receiver dynamic range.