EX752M TTI DC Power Supply
The EX752M is a 300 Watt DC Power Supply from Thurlby Thandar. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Dual outputs with three modes of operation: 2 x 75V/2A; 1 x 75V/4A; 1 x 150V/2A
- Power: 300W
- Load regulation: <0.01% of max. O/P for a 90% load change
- Line regulation: <0.01% of max. O/P for a 10% line voltage change.
- Output impedance: Typically <5mΩ in constant voltage mode. Typically >20kΩ in
- constant current mode
- Ripple & Noise (20 MHz bandwidth): Typically <2mV RMS, <10mV pk-pk, (CV mode)
- Transient Response: <200μs to within 50mV of set level for 90% load change.
- Temp. Coefficient: Typically <100ppm/oC.
- Independent digital voltage and current meters for each output with 100mV and 10mA resolution
- Constant voltage or constant current operation
- Compact design uses less bench space
- Silent fan-free cooling
- DC output switches, automatic mode indication
- Touch-proof safety terminals
The EX752M is a dual output 300 watt PSU with Multi-Mode capability. This enables it to operate as a dual power supply with two independent and isolated outputs, or as a single power supply of double the power.
As a dual, each output provides 0 to 75V at 0 to 2A (mode A). As a single, the output can be selected as either 0 to 75V at 0 to 4A (mode B) or 0 to 150V at 0 to 2A (mode C). In single modes, the unused half of the unit becomes completely inoperative and its displays are blanked.
Because of the higher voltages it can produce, the EX752M uses special safety binding posts which can accept spade terminals, 4mmplugs, or bare-end wires without exposing any metal parts.