FA400-04 Hakko Fume Extraction
FA-400 Smoke Absorber
- Can be used in a vertical (standing up) position or low-profile position (laying down.)
- Unit is made of non-sloughing static dissipative conductive material and operates quietly
- Standard activated carbon filter (PN: A1001) absorbs up to 80 percent of the odors from the air and is easy to replace
- Uses existing 493 filters and accessories
- ESD-safe by design
NOTE: The optional special high efficiency filter (PN: 999-198) removes up to 90% of airborne particles.
- Power Consumption 19W
- Absorption Capacity (w/o filter) Vertical Position (1.1m³/min) 38.8 CFM Horizontal Position (0.5m³/min) 17.7 CFM
- Amount of Activated-Carbon filter 7 g (0.03 lb.)
- Max. Absorbing weight of noxious components per filter 2 g (0.01 lb.)
Looking for other manuals? Search all of our available manuals here.