FA-430 with Duct & Round Nozzle
The Hakko FA-430 Smoke and Fume Extractor is specially designed for use in the electronics soldering process by extracting the contaminated air directly at the source. The three stage filtering system returns purified air to the area. Kit includes filter and duct kit with round nozzle.
- Inside the unit, two filters
- Three stages of filtering, remove the contaminants from the air. The purified air is then returned to the area where the FA-430 is located.
- The pre-filter removes coarse particles, such as dust, thus extending the life of the main filter.
- The main filter provides the greatest amount of surface area within the volume of the filter case.
- The standard filters contain an activated carbon element built into the filter. This filter is designed to last the life of the main filter.
- Powerful suction
- Quiet operation
- 3-airflow adjustment modes: High, Medium, Low
- Free standing ducts
- To maintain optimum filtering efficiency, special filter replacement indicators on the front panel notify you when it is time to replace the filters.
- Duct Kit with round nozzle (C1572)
- Fume Extraction Unit (FA430-16)
- Pre-filter (A1585)
- Main Filter (A1586)
- Port Cap (B3619)
- Instruction Manual
- Kit includes duct kit with round nozzle