FG-100 Hakko Soldering
The FG-100 is a soldering tip thermometer from Hakko.
- The HAKKO FG-100 thermometer provide fast, accurate tip temperature measurements using a fine CA wire sensor (ø0.2). The FG-100 measures tip temperatures as well as solder pot temperatures (with optional temperature probe)
- Lightweight, easy-to-replace sensors provide accurate measurement of tips for verification or calibration processes. When the MAX HOLD feature is enabled, the thermometer will display the maximum temperature measured
- To preserve battery life, the auto shutoff feature turns the thermometer off when not used for three minutes
- The thermometer design allows for easy measurements from right or left handed operators
- The sensor (P/N: 191-212) has a special metal alloy coating that resists corrosion and oxidation. Note: the 191-212 sensor can measure temperatures up to 500°C (932°F). For higher temperatures, please use the applicable temperature probe (see Accessories: P/N A1310.)
- Sensor replacement is quick and easy
- Easy-to-read digital temperature display
The Hakko FG-100 tip temperature thermometer uses a fine gauge wire sensor to measure tip temperatures up to 932°F. Easy to read digital temperature display reads the temperature settings immediately.