FIREBERD MC6000 Acterna Communication Analyzer
The FIREBERD MC6000 is a communication analyzer from Acterna. A communication analyzer is a superior type of electronic test equipment for physical layer, circuit, and new technology testing. Anyone in the business of testing data networks can use a communication analyzer for the measurement and monitoring of equipment.
- Fireberd 6000 in a Metal Case
- Perform bit error, signal and performance analysis on datacom, T1/FT1, 2M/Nx64, DDS, E3 and T3 services
- Perform analog tests with VF and wideband Transmission Impairment Measurement Set (TIMS) tests on analog and digital transmission lines with the TIMS-45 Lid.
- Complete jitter generation and measurements on T1, 2M and 64 kb/s circuits
- Monitor and generate traffic on ATM and frame relay networks
Customize Your Testing Needs:
- Recall up to ten of your most frequently used test scripts with the push of a button
- Choose the configuration settings that you require and the FIREBERD MC6000 filters and prints the results
Save Time with Automation and Remote Testing. Automate your testing routine with Dynamic Script Generator software.
- Maximize your FIREBERD MC6000’s ability as a frame relay solution with NetAnalyst
- Reduce response time and extend the reach of your field technicians with Distributed Test Manager (DTM) software which enables you to perform remote testing from your PC
The Acterna TTC FIREBERD MC6000 Communications Analyzer brings advanced testing capabilities to today’s data networks, enabling you to maximize your testing capabilities and minimize your training costs. Whether your test requirements include Async or ATM testing, physical layer and data link layer analysis, or generation and measurement of the jitter tolerance of your T1 or 2M circuits, the FIREBERD MC6000 gives you the power to analyze most network interfaces found within your network.
With an intuitive, menu-driven test methodology, the Acterna TTC FIREBERD MC6000 performs traditional bit error analysis, frame and cell generation, along with signal, performance and timing measurements. The FIREBERD MC6000 is fully programmable, with customized printouts, programmable user patterns, frequency synthesizer, and user-defined flow control. It’s a great way to protect your network.