FLK2AC/90-1000V Fluke Voltage Detector
The FLK2AC/90-1000V is a voltage detector from Fluke.
- Just touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet or cord; if the tip glows red, then there is voltage in the line
- Voltage detection from 90 to 1000 VAC
- Cat. IV, 1000V over-voltage rated
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) which provide a typical battery life of greater than one year
- Pocket-Dimensionsed with integrated clip design
- Safety compliance: Meets IEC 61010-1: 2001, UL 61010-1 (2nd ed.)CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1-04, and ISA-82.02.01, Pollution Degree 2
- EMC compliance: Meets IEC 61326-1: 2006
- Battery life: Typical battery life of greater than one year
The FLK2AC/90-1000V is a voltage detector from Fluke. VoltAlert Voltage Detector with Straight Tip, 90V to 1000V AC Voltage.