FM2026-06 Hakko Soldering Iron
The Hakko FM-2026 soldering iron is designed to supply hot gas to the soldering area, which can increase the soldering efficiency as the gas pre-heats the work area. Calibration is required before starting operation.
Note: Tips not included
FM-2026 N2 Soldering Iron (can be used with the Hakko FP-102, FM-202, FX-951, FM-203 and FM-206 stations)
- supplies hot nitrogen (N2) gas to the soldering area
- the nitrogen gas is preheated as it passes along the ceramic heater in the FM-2026 handpiece
- soldering efficiency can be improved as the hot nitrogen creates a preheating effect while reducing the amount of oxygen in the solder connection area (less oxidation).
- delivers uniform nitrogen gas to the soldering area
- efficient operation prevents the oxidation of solder
The Hakko N2 soldering system's compact design saves valuable bench space. Use it for soldering multilayer PWBs and high density PWBs with heat sensitive components.
Note: The 6 mm hose (black tubing) from the nitrogen generator to the controller are not included because length requirements vary greatly from customer to customer. The 6 mm hose (black tubing) can be purchased at your local hardware store.
- Part Number: FX780-01 Generator
- Part Number: FX791-01 Controller
- Part Number: FM2026-01 N2 Soldering Iron