FM2026-KIT Hakko Soldering Iron
HAKKO N2 SOLDERING SYSTEM
The Hakko N2 soldering system is the ideal solution for all your LEAD-FREE hand-soldering applications. The bench-top FX-780 Nitrogen Generator creates nitrogen gas from filtered, dry compressed air and the FX-791 Nitrogen Controller and FM-2026 Soldering Iron delivers it efficiently and uniformly to the soldering area.
NOTE: If you do NOT have nitrogen availability at your work station, the compact FX-780 Generator is the best bang for your buck.
Compact, high-performance FX-780 Nitrogen Generator
- concentration of generated air = 99.9%
- concentration of generated N2 gas = 98%
- generator can be placed perpendicularly or horizontally
- Part Number: FX780-01 (sold separately, NOT included with FM2026-KIT)
Compact FX-791 Nitrogen Controller
- controls the flow of nitrogen to the FM-2026 nitrogen iron with the soldering station
- controls the flow level from 0.25 l/min to 2.5 l/min. (recommended level 0.5 - 1.5 l/min.) and should be adjusted to the tip shape
- Part Number: FX791-01
FM-2026 N2 Soldering Iron (for the soldering station)
- supplies hot nitrogen (N2) gas to the soldering area
- the nitrogen gas is preheated as it passes along the ceramic heater in the FM-2026 handpiece
- soldering efficiency can be improved as the hot nitrogen creates a preheating effect while reducing the amount of oxygen in the solder connection area (less oxidation)
- Part Number: FM2026-01
- envelops the soldering iron tip and delivers uniform nitrogen gas to the soldering area
- efficient operation prevents the oxidation of solder
The Hakko N2 soldering system's compact design saves valuable bench space. Use it for soldering multilayer PWBs and high density PWBs with heat sensitive components.
Note: The 6 mm hose (black tubing) from the nitrogen generator to the controller are not included because length requirements vary greatly from customer to customer. The 6 mm hose (black tubing) can be purchased at your local hardware store.
- Part Number: FX780-01 Generator
- Part Number: FX791-01 Controller
- Part Number: FM2026-01 N2 Soldering Iron
- Part Number: FM2026-KIT
- Note: FM-2026-KIT includes FM2026-01 (iron) and FX791-01 (Controller) ONLY