FM2031-01 Hakko Soldering Iron
NITROGEN COMPATIBLE HEAVY DUTY SOLDERING IRON
The Hakko FM-2031 Nitrogen Compabitle Soldering Iron provides a higher mass tip with double the power of conventional T17 tips. This iron is ideal for soldering difficult-to-solder heavy ground planes and/or high heat sink applications.
- CONNECTOR ASSY, HD, SDRG, N2, HANDPIECE ONLY, 24V-140W, FM-2031
- Preheating effect: The hot N2 gas is effective for preheating.
- Preventing oxidation
- Powerful thermal recovery: Can be used in combination with your existing high power soldering station, HAKKO FM-206.
- Supports the N2 System: Can be used in combination with the HAKKO FX-780 and HAKKO FX-791 to create an N2 System.
- ses T22 tips (not included)
- compatible with the Hakko FM-203 soldering station and FM-206 rework system
IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ: The FM-2031 can only be attached to the Hakko FM-203 "D" port, and the Hakko FM-206 CH2 or CH3 ports. If you attach the iron to any other port, a grip error or connector error (C-E) will occur.
Note: This is the Handpiece ONLY.
- FM-2031 Handpiece (FM2031-01)
- Instruction manual
Looking for other manuals? Search all of our available manuals here.