FMA Rohde & Schwarz Analyzer
The FMA is a analyzer from Rohde & Schwarz. Analyzers are key tools to test electronic equipment in the engineering, medical, automotive, and technological industries. Use analyzers for monitoring the performances of many different types of electronic devices. You may need analyzers for the measurement of components such as audio spectrums, voltages and currents, signals, and frequencies.
- Frequency range 50 kHz to 1.36 GHz
- High measurement speed
- Excellent S/N ratio even at high carrier frequencies
- RF frequency measurement with 10-digit readout
- Extremely accurate AM, FM and φM measurements over a wide modulation frequency range
- AF frequency measurement with 5-digit readout
- Distortion measurement down to 0.005%, continuous in the range 10 Hz to 100 kHz (optional)
- Universal filter capabilities, pso-phometric weighting filters
- AC/DC measurement of AF voltage
The Rohde & Schwarz FMA provides fast and high-precision analysis of all parameters of a modulated signal. Thanks to its versatility it can also be used as a RF counter, power meter, voltmeter, psophometer and distortion meter.