FR4003-81 Hakko Soldering
- Ultra Heavy Duty (UHD) Desoldering Gun for the FR-400
- Replaces the FR4001-81 Handpiece
- Power Consumption: 300W (29 V)
- Nozzle-to-Ground Resistance: < 2 ohms
- Nozzle-to-Ground Potential: < 2 mV
- Heater: Composite Ceramic Cartridge
- Nozzles: N60 Series
- Standard Nozzle (Included): N60-02 (1.0 m
- 300W Heating Element with a top Controlled Temperature of 940°F (500°C) The high mass of the heater and nozzles combined with the power and control of the composite ceramic heating cartridge allows for rework of some of the most challenging solder joints at only 750°F (400°C) and without preheating!
- Anti-Clogging The anti-clogging features help ensure instantaneous application of peak vacuum pressure to the solder joint, and prevent the premature release of the vacuum system before the solder has cleared the heater and is captured in the solder collector chamber.
- Large Solder Collection Chamber The solder collection chamber is 3X larger in capacity than other Hakko desoldering stations, and it can be cleaned and re-used, reducing environmental waste.
The Hakko FR-4003 Ultra Heavy Duty desoldering gun is specifically designed for difficult rework of extremely large mass components, such as high current inductor coils, heat sinks, large transformers, shields, and other connections where there is a significant amount of thermal inertia that must be overcome.