FSL606 Rohde & Schwarz Spectrum Analyzer
The FSL606 is a 6 GHz Spectrum Analyzer from Rohde & Schwarz. A spectrum analyzer measures the power of spectrums of known and unknown signals. Spectrum analyzers collect information such as the magnitude of an input signal compared to its frequency. As a frequency analyzer, spectrum analyzers’ main use is to document and analyze electrical input signals as well as spectral compositions of other signals.
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 6 GHz
- Frequency resolution: 1 Hz
- Signal analysis bandwidth of 28 MHz
- Low measurement uncertainty, even in microwave range
- General measurement applications, e.g. spectrogram
- Lightweight and compact for on-site installation, maintenance and service
- Continuous RF frequency range from 9 kHz to 18 GHz and 28 MHz demodulation bandwidth
- Low measurement uncertainty even in microwave range
- High measurement speed and time-saving routines improve throughput
- Remote control via LAN or IEC/IEEE bus in line with SCPI
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- General-purpose signal analysis
- Wide range of personalities for various wireless/cellular digital standard
The R&S FSL606 is a lightweight and compact spectrum analyzer that is ideal for a large number of applications in development, production and service. Despite its compact size, it offers functions typical of high-end spectrum analyzers, ensuring an excellent price/performance ratio. In addition, this instrument has excellent documentation and networking capabilities with a Windows XP Embedded operating system, a standard LAN interface as well as a standard USB host interface.