- Remote control via Web Browser makes remote testing and technical support straightforward
- Web Browser and VT100 emulator provide access to provisioning systems, while
- Web Browser also allows for retrieval of information from the Intranet/Internet
- Support of Bluetooth, RS-232, USB-compatible and 10/100BaseT interfaces provide a choice of local connectivity to the TestPad
- Support of Ethernet, 802.11b, analog and wireless modems (CDPD, CDMA, etc.) allow for various LAN and WAN connectivity options
- Customizable and preconfigured test scripts offer support for closeout tests, ensuring that M&Ps are followed
- Storage and transfer of results provide ability to store files on the test set and transfer them to computers and other network locations via file transfer protocol (FTP)
- Non-display version offers a lower cost solution for customers that want to rely on laptop’s display for test configuration and retrieval of results
The Acterna FST-2000 TestPad is the user interface for the TestPad family. The combination of a user interface and an application module represents a complete test tool. This architecture provides TestPad users with the flexibility to invest in additional test modules as their testing needs change, allowing them to capitalize on an investment already made.
The Acterna FST-2000 has been designed for mobile technicians to improve the overall installation and troubleshooting process by providing features that are enablers for a total process improvement solution. The Acterna FST-2000 employs wireless connectivity, along with a local Web Browser and VT100, allows for storage and transfer of files, all of which enable field technicians to complete their jobs more effectively.