FSW85 Rohde & Schwarz Signal Analyzer
- Low phase noise of –137 dBc (1 Hz) at 10 kHz offset (1 GHz carrier)
- -88 dBc dynamic range (with noise cancellation) for WCDMA ACLR measurements
- Up to 5 GHz analysis bandwidth
- < 0.4 dB total measurement uncertainty up to 8 GHz
- Real-time analysis up to 512 MHz bandwidth
The Rohde & Schwarz FSW85 takes analysis to the next level, providing capability to measure multiple standards simultaneously. Users can quickly and easily detect and eliminate errors caused by interaction between signals. Various measurements can be displayed simultaneously in separate windows on the large 12.1" screen, which greatly facilitates result interpretation. Rapid identification of spurious emissions, low phase noise, extensive pulse analysis functions and wide analysis bandwidth make the Rohde & Schwarz FSW85 signal and spectrum analyzer an essential tool in the development and production of radar systems.
|Manufacturer||Rohde & Schwarz|
No manuals are currently available. Search all of our available manuals here.