FX301B-03 Hakko Soldering
Special Price $608.99 Regular Price $642.07
The FX301B-03 is a soldering pot from Hakko.
- Select from four heating programs: Sn-Pb (Tin/Lead), Sn-Ag-Cu(Tin/Silver/Copper), Sn-Cu (Tin/Copper), and Sn (Tin)
Specially Coated Solder Pot (Durable type)
- Anti-corrosion effect enables the pot last 5 times longer than the conventional one.(By our anti-corrosion test)
- Be effective on both lead-free solder and solder with lead (eutectic)
- Heating element parted left and light enables to be replaced separately
- Enables to reduce the amount of solder usage and solder dross
Selectable heating program (Suitable for various kinds of solder)
- Selectable heating programs allows to get optimum temperature quickly
- Parameter setting
- Precise temperature control: The digital display ensures reliable temperature control, and offset function.
- Easy pot replacement: Just loosen the two screws to replace the pot. Use different pots for different composition solder, or different pot sizes (50mm square and 75mm square)
- Convenient timer function: A timer function helps you keep tabs on how long the soldering pot has been in use, making it easy to judge the time for pot replacement
Parameter setting for solder
- A timer function helps you keep tabs on how long the soldering pot has been in use, making it easy to judge the time for pot replacement.
- The composition of the solder is shown as a guide. Select the composition which is the most closest to the solder to be used.