FX8003-81 Hakko Soldering Iron
The FX8003-81 is a 300 W Nitrogen-Compatible soldering iron from Hakko.
- Preheating effect: The hot N2 gas is effective for preheating
- Preventing oxidation
- Powerful thermal recovery: Can be used in combination with your existing high power soldering station, HAKKO FX-801
- N2 System: Can be used in combination with the HAKKO FX-780/FX-781 and HAKKO FX-791 to create an N2 System
- Power consumption: 260W (29V)
- Temperature range: 50 to 500ºC
- Tip to ground resistance; <2Ω
- Tip to ground potential; <2mV
- Heating element: Composite heater
- Cord length: 1.2m
- Total length: 253mm (with 4BC tip)
- Weight: 65g (with 4BC tip and nozzle assembly A)
The Hakko 8003-81 is a Soldering Iron without tip, nitrogen compatible, for use with FX-801, FX-8003.