GDS-1152A Instek Digital Oscilloscope
The GDS-1152A is a 150 MHz, 2 channel digital oscilloscope from Instek. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 150 MHz
- 2 Channels
- Real Time Sample Rate: 1GSa/s
- Equivalent Sample Rate: 25GSa/s
- Record Length: 2Mpts
- 7” LCD WVGA Display
- 2mV~10V Vertical Scale
- 1ns~50s Horizontal Range
- TFT LCD Display Panel
- Up to 27 Automatic Measurements
- Up to 10ns Peak Detection for Glitch Capture
- Advanced Video, Pulse Width Trigger
- Cursor Tracking
- Versatile Math Functions +, -, X, FFT, FFTrms
- SD Card Supported
- On-Line Help and Multi-Language Operating Supported
- Laboratories and Educational Facilities
- Product Testing and Quality Assurance
- Service Operation and Post-Sales Support
- Product Development and Debugging
The Instek GDS-1152A is a general purpose 2-channel oscilloscope and originally designed to meet educational and industrial requirements without specializing in DSO features. The GDS-1152A provides a bandwidth of 150 MHz together with innovative human machine interface design plus an TFT color LCD display, users will enjoy a better measurement experience.
The GDS-1152A offers a dual sampling mode, giving users two options for 1GSa/s Real-Time sampling or 25GSa/s high-speed Equivalent sampling rate.