GDS-2062 Instek Digital Oscilloscope
The GDS-2062 is a 60 MHz, 2 channel digital oscilloscope from Instek. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 60 MHz
- 2 Input Channels
- Sample Rate: 1GSa/s Real-Time
- 25GSa/s Equivalent-Time Sampling
- 25k Points Record Length Maximum
- Large 5.6-in TFT Color Display
- USB Host/Device: Support USB Printer and USB Flash Drive
- Color Printout
- Color LCD Display
- Repair and After-Service
- Education Lab and Training Institution
- Production Test and Quality Inspection
- Circuit Design and Debug
The Instek GDS-2062 is a 2 Channel, 60 MHz, Digital Oscilloscope that is able to pick up signals even in the most extreme cases powered by 1GSa/s real time and 25GSa/s equivalent sampling rate combined with 3 types of acquisition modes: sample, peak detect, and average.