- Bandwidth: 70 MHz
- 2 Input Channel
- 2GSa/s Real-time Sampling Rate and 100GSa/s Equivalent Time Sampling Rate
- 2MegaPoints Record Length
- 1mV /div to 10V/div of Vertical Range
- 1ns/div to 100s/div of Time Base Range
- 80,000 wfm/s of Waveform Update Rate
- 8 inch 800x600 High Resolution TFT LCD Display
- Built-in Segmented Memory and Waveform Search Functions to Optimize the Efficiency of Record Length
- Zoom Window and Play/Pause can Rapidly Navigate the Waveforms
- 36 Automatic Measurement Functions Offers Various Measurement Selections
- Optional 8 or 16 digital channel with Logic analyzer (MSO)
- Optional Function Generator
- Flexible Remote Control Connectivity (Standard: USB; Option: LAN/GPIB)
- 3 Year Warranty excluding probes & LCD display panel
- Power Cord
- Quick start guide
- User manual CD
- GTP-070A-4:70 MHz (10:1/1:1) Switchable passive probe (One per channel)
- Industrial and Educational R&D Labs
- Product Testing and Quality Assurance
- Embedded System and Mix Signal Design
- System Integration & Debugging
- Maintenance & Repair Service
The Instek GDS-2072A provides 2GSa/s maximum real-time sampling rate and 100GSa/s high-speed equivalent-time sampling rate. Equipped with an 8-inch 800 x 600 high-resolution TFT LCD display, 1mV/div to 10V/div vertical range and 1ns/div to 100s/div time base, the GDS-2072A is able to faithfully demonstrate waveforms of complicated and obscure signals.
The GDS-2000A Series, carrying bandwidths of 300 MHz, 200 MHz, l00 MHz and70 MHz and inputs of 2 and 4 channels, makes up a family of 8 in the whole series. The 2M points record length not only enables the long time waveform storage but also plays the role as a huge database of the input signals for the post-storage waveform analysis. Two powerful functions, Waveform Search and Segmented Memory are available of the GDS-2000A Series to facilitate the search the event of interest from the long record length. Waveform search defines the waveform types for the search whereas segmented memory divides the whole record length into a number of segments. Therefore, the process of searching particular waveforms can be easier and faster.
The ping-pong waveform acquisition design and the advanced VPO-technology based waveform procession system, greatly enhance the speed and the quality of waveform display of GDS-2000A Series at a very fast update rate of 80,000 waveforms per second.
The optional logic analyzer function allows the signal acquisition through logic triggering and enables the logic waveforms and the analog waveforms to be shown on the same screen for comparison and time correlation analysis. This Mixed Signal Oscilloscope (MSO) function is field-installable with a plug-in module, containing either 8 or 16 input channels, at the rear panel. The MSO function supports the l2C/SPI/UART serial bus trigger and decoding.
The GDS-2000A Series is equipped with all the features that a high-tech DSO should have today. The RS-232C interface, USB ports, and Go-NoGo output are provided as standard, and the Ethernet port, SVGA Video output and GPIB port are available as options for user's free selection. At a moderate cost, GDS-2000A Series is a DSO to provide high customer-value with innovative design.
|Record Length||2 MPts|
|Sampling Rate||2 GS/s|