- Bandwidth: 500 MHz
- 2 Channels
- Sampling Rate: 4GSa/s
- 100GSa/s ET Sampling Rate
- Independent Memory for Each Channel
- VPO (Visual Persistence Oscilloscope) Technology to Display Less-Frequently- Occurred Signals
- 8" 800 x 600 High Resolution TFT LCD Display
- Unique Split Screen System with Independent Setting for Each Input Channel
- Three Input Impedance Selections: 50Ω/75Ω/1MΩ
- Optional Power Measurement Software for Power Supply Measurement and Analysis
- Optional Serial BUS Triggering and Decoding Software Supporting I C, SPI and UART
- Support GW APP Software-Easy Upgrade of Feature New Function
- 3-Year Warranty-Excluding probes and LCD display panel
- System Integration & Debugging
- Product Testing and Quality Assurance
- Industrial and Educational R&D Labs
- Power Supply and Serial BUS Design
- Maintenance & Repair Service
- User Manual
- Power Cord
- GTP-501R: 500 MHz(10:1) Passive Probe
The GDS-3502 Digital Storage Oscilloscope is a full-featured and powerful tool that allows you to tackle complex measurement issues with ease. The GDS-3502 carries a bandwidth of 500 MHz, is equipped with a real-time sampling rate up to 4GSa/s and an equivalent-time sampling rate of 100GSa/s. The large 8-inch SVGA TFT LCD screen, combined with the advanced digital signal processing technology-VPO, provides meticulous detail and clarity for the displayed waveforms.
With widespread applications of embedded system using serial bus communications, resolving unexpected issues, such as propagation delay and bus contention, is often a challenge to design and testing engineers. The GDS-3000 Series provides (optional) design and testing engineers with powerful tools for the communication analysis and debugging of the most popular serial interface projects including I2C, SPI and UART. To fulfill the increasing power measurement demands, as a green energy trend, GDS-3000 provides an embedded power-measurement software (optional), which includes measurements of Power Quality, Harmonics, Ripple and Inrush Current, meeting requirements of most power measurement standards.
With 5GSa/s sampling and Visual Persistence Oscilloscope (VPO) technology, GDS-3000 displays waveforms truthfully and captures less-frequently-occurred signals, like glitches or runts, simultaneously without missing any spot of waveform information. A unique Split-screen feature allows each input channel to be operated independently with respective setting and waveform display. This gives users flexibility to use GDS-3000 Series as a multi-scope-in-one DSO. To alleviate the burden of manual operation and to reduce human error, additional features such as auto range are used to automatically adjust the horizontal and vertical scale of a displayed signal so that waveforms are displayed with the best possible viewing ratio. The I/O Interfaces give you a good range of choices and convenience. In the front panel, a USB host port is used for easy data access. And in the rear panel, another USB port can be used for remote control or for screen printout directly from PictBridge compatible printers. In addition, RS-232 and LAN interfaces provide the flexibility supporting broad range of applications. The SVGA video output port allows you to display the screen on an external projector or monitor for information sharing and discussion.
The GDS-3000 VPO (Visual Persistence Oscilloscope) technology adopts a very unique signal processing design. To significantly increase the data processing speed and the waveform capture rate, GDS-3000 uses FPGA platform to replace conventional serial microprocessor architecture. This unique technology allows the GDS-3000 Series to show waveforms in a fashion like that of an analog oscilloscope. The VPO three dimension waveform display, containing the information of amplitude, time and intensity, provides more useful signal contents for the analysis of rapid changed events, such as video, jitter and infrequent signals.