GDS-820C Instek Digital Oscilloscope
The GDS-820C is a 150 MHz, 2 channel digital oscilloscope from Instek. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 150 MHz
- Color LCD Display
- 2 Channels
- 125k Long Memory and 12 Division Horizontal Display
- 25GSa/s Sampling Rate for Repetitive Waveforms
- 100MS/s maximum on each channel
- 15 Auto Measurement Functions to get quick and accurate results
- Advance Trigger: Pulse Width, TV-Line, Event Delay and Time Delay
- GO-NoGo, Learn Mode and Auto Setup Sequence
- FFT Function
- Standard Interface: USB, RS232, Printer Port, Option: GPIB Interface
The GDS-820C has a bandwidth of 150 MHz, 2 Channels, 125k Memory and a sample rate of 25GSa/s with a maximum of 100MS/s maximum for each channel.