GEN150-5 Lambda DC Power Supply
The GEN150-5 is a 750 Watt DC Power Supply from Lambda. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- High Power Density: 750W in 1U
- Wide Range Input: 825-265 VAC Continuous, single phase, 47/63 Hz
- Active Power Factor Correction: 0.99 typical
- Built-in RS-232/RS-485 Interface
- Last Setting Memory; Front Panel Lockout
- Advanced Parallel reports total current up to four identical units
- Global Commands for Serial RS-232/RS-485 Interface
- Reliable Encoders for Voltage and Current Adjustment
- Constant Voltage/Constant Current auto-crossover
- Parallel Operation with Active Current Sharing
- Independent Remote ON/OFF and Remote Enable/Disable
- External Analog Programming and Monitoring
- Reliable Modular and SMT Design
- 19" Rack Mounted ATE and OEM applications
- Test and Measurement
- Semiconductor Processing
- Aerospace and Satellite Testing
- Laser Diode
- Heater Supplies
- RF Amplifiers and Magnets
The Lambda GEN150-5 programmable power supply sets a new standard for flexible, reliable, AC/DC power systems in Test & Measurement, Industrial and Laboratory applications. The Gen150-5 is designed for demanding application with common controls that are shared across all platforms.
Multiple remote programming methods are available including the built-in Remote Analog Program/Monitor and Remote Digital Serial Communication (RS-232/RS-485) Interfaces along with the optional LXI certified LAN, IEEE (IEEE 488.2 & SCPI compliant), USB (2.0 compliant) and Isolated Analog (5V/10V and 4-20mA) Interfaces.