GFG-8216A Instek Function Generator
The GFG-8216A is a Function Generator from Instek. A function generator is a type of signal generator people use to generate many kinds of electrical waveforms over a range of frequencies. A function generator is a type of electronic test equipment that produces sine, triangular, square, and sawtooth shape waveforms. The user can make these waveforms single-shot, using a trigger source, or repetitive, based on use. This kind of signal generator uses integrated circuits to create waveforms. Function generators cover both RF and Microwave frequencies.
- Frequency Range: 0.3 Hz ~ 3 MHz (7 Range)
- Waveforms: Sine, Triangle, Square, Ramp, TTL and CMOS Output
- External Voltage Controlled Frequency (VCF) Function
- Duty Cycle Control with Signal Inversion Capability
- Variable DC Offset Control
- Two-Step (-20dBx2) and Variable Attenuator
- Built-In 6 Digit Counter with INT/EXT
- Function Up to 150 MHz/High Resolution
- Accessories: User Manual, Power Cord, Test Lead GTL-101 X2, Test Lead GTL-101 X1 for the GFG-8215A
The Instek GFG-8216A is from a product family that offers a somplete solution in generating signals at the frequency range of 3 and 5 MHz. The GFG-8216A is embedded with standard functions such as TTL/CMOS/Ramp output, and External Voltage Controlled Frequency as well as built-in 6-digit counter.
As well as a built-in 6-digit counter (except GFG-8215A).Further versatility of Logarithmic and Linear sweep is added into GFG-8255A/8219A/8217A, while GCV output feature and AM/FM modulation are available in GFG-8255A/8219A.
All these integrated functions and user-friendly operations of the GFG-8216A are made to accommodate the applications in audio response testing, vibration testing, servo system evaluation, and ultra sound applications.