GOS-6200 Instek Analog Oscilloscope
The GOS-6200 is a 200 MHz analog oscilloscope from Instek. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic ciruit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- 200 MHz Bandwidth, Dual Channel, Delayed Sweep
- Built-in 6 digits Universal Counter
- Cursor Readout with 7 Measurements
- 10 Sets Memory for Front Panel Setting Save & Recall
- Auto Set
- TV-Line Selection (NTSC, PAL, SECAM)
- Panel Setup Lock of Digital-Control Functions
- Buzzer Alarm
- LED Indicators
- Trigger Signal Output
- Z-axis Modulation Input
- SMD Technology, High Stability and Reliability
The GOS-6200 is a 200 MHz two-channel, dual-trace, portable oscilloscope designed for general purpose use. A microprocessor-based operating system controls most of the functions of the instrument, including cursor readout and convenient digitized panel settings. On-screen alphanumeric readout and cursor functions are provided for voltage, time, frequency and phase measurement to extraordinary operational convenience.
It also has the function of TV Line select for trigger settings for NTSC, PAL and SECAM. Auto-measurements include frequency, period, pulse width and duty cycle with auto-setting function. Ten different user defined instrument settings can be saved and recalled without restriction.