GPR-1810HD Instek DC Power Supply
The GPR-1810HD is a 180 Watt DC Power Supply from Instek. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Voltage: 18V
- Current: 10A
- Power: 180W
- 0.01% High Regulation
- Constant Voltage and Constant Current Operation
- Internal Select for Continuous or Dynamic Load
- Low Ripple and Noise
- Overload and Reverse Polarity Protection
- 3 1/2 Digits 0.5" LED Display
- Instruction manual
- Power cord
- Test lead: GTL-105 x 1 (<3A) or GTL-104 x 1 (<10A)
The GPR-1810HD is a single output, 180W, linear DC power supply, featuring all the same functions as the GPR-H Series but for lower power demands. Like the GPR-H Series, the GPR-M Series are suitable for high-end precision bench top applications. Low load and line regulation for both constant voltage and constant current mode ensure reliable, predictable output. Overload and reverse polarity protection as well as internal selection for dynamic or constant load are standard.